My garage door isn’t opening. My spring broke. My remote needs a new battery. I need to replace my cables, extension springs, pulleys or cables.
Extension Springs: Vary in size
- Door Size (Width & Height)
- Model/Brand of Door
- Are there windows in the garage door?
- Is the garage door insulated?
- Is it a wood or steel garage door?
Bring in the answers to these questions with your old extension spring.
Cables: Made to Order
- Measure the Door (Width x height)
- Does the door have Torsion Springs or Extension Springs?
- What type of ends are on the cables?
- If you can’t bring the actual cable in, pictures of the cable ends & spring set-up can be helpful.
- What is the cable length?
Bottom Rubber: Every manufacturer uses different bottom rubber. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to stock every variety.
- Measure the width of your door.
- Find the brand of the door.
- Bring a sample in with you or take a picture.
- Measure the exterior opening for the garage door. (Width x Height)
- What color doorstops do you have?
- Do you have a square opening or 45 degree corners?
Electric Operator Parts: We have parts for Liftmaster, Linear, Sears Craftsmen, Wayne Dalton & Genie. If we don’t have it we can order it.
- Manufacturer name & model of electric operator
- Remotes-get the part # off the back & Brand
- Keypads-get the part # off the back & Brand
- Click here for our Liftmaster Operator Manuals
Misc Garage Door Parts: We have a wide variety of door hardware for all brand doors & operators. Always, try to bring in a picture of the part or the actual part you are replacing.
- Angle Iron
- Bottom Fixtures
- Exterior Locks
- Operator Plates
- Step Plates
- Top Fixtures